Dramatic Police Raid! ……At the Wrong House!

Best of Dumbass News

99.9% of the time exposing the dumbassery around us is a labor of love for me and I find it quite enjoyable  But! The other 0.1% of the time, shedding light on such stoopidshittedness is a painful thing for me. Alas, today is one of those extremely difficult occasions that fall into that 0.1%. No matter how excruciating it may be, I am duty bound by my obligation as Fearless Leader of the Dumbass Horde to bring you all dumbassery, no matter its source.

Read the rest…..

Advanced Crime Fighting Tool

and somewhat therapeutic.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s